Breaking the Silos: Psychological Safety
Join us for an insightful exploration into Psychological Safety at our upcoming mini-conference. Designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of this critical topic, the event will feature an engaging opening keynote and three enlightening case studies presented by experts and managers who have navigated the intricacies of fostering a psychologically safe environment within the tech industry.
In an era where innovation and collaboration thrive, psychological safety has emerged as a cornerstone for the success of teams and organizations. During the event, four speakers will shed light on the significance of psychological safety, sharing best practices, real-world experiences, and practical strategies for creating inclusive and supportive workplaces.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from industry leaders and discover how psychological safety can foster creativity, resilience, and productivity in the tech sector.
Breaking the Silos: Psychological Safety is happening on Thursday 15 June 2023 at 18:00 CEST in the Studio Dott. offices, Boomgaardstraat 115, 2018 Antwerp. Food and drinks will be available.
All times in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- 18:00 – doors open
- 18:30 – short introduction by the organisers
- 18:45 – “Psychological Safety: just another buzzword?” by Nele De Peuter (KoruConnect)
- 19:15 – “Confidence in Code: Psychological Safety in IT Teams” by Elke Spinnewyn
- 19:35 – break
- 19:55 – “A road paved with good intentions - a case about psychological safety” by Charlotte Vereecke (Studio Dott.)
- 20:15 – “Installing psychological safety as a first time leader: simple but not easy” by Eleni Jacobs (NNORM)
- 20:45 – closing words and networking
- 22:00 – venue closes
We aim to organise an event that is as inclusive as possible. If you have any questions, suggestions or additional requirements, please provide them in the sign up form. Also, note that we enforce our code of conduct throughout the event and on our social channels and Discord.
More information on practicalities including accessing the venue by public transport or car can be found in our guide for the evening.