About the Initiative
Breaking the Silos is all about breaking siloed thinking and approaches within Belgian tech companies, and improving collaboration by:
- enlightening companies to choose sustainable solutions for problems over short-term fixes
- inspiring companies to embrace change in their market and in society as a whole
- building a safe and inclusive work environment for all people involved
- showcasing the advantages and success stories of breaking siloed thinking.
We build a community of like-minded organisations, leaders and people that want to make sustainable change happen. Our events feature inspirational keynotes, panel discussions or workshops and are organised all around Belgium.
Join us to learn how to make change happen in your company or teams and to meet people sharing the same values.
Speakers and panellists
Our events featured speakers and panellists from a wide range of Belgian (tech) companies, including Esko, BUFFL, Clusity, imec, UPOP, iText, Bluesquare, and StriveCloud.
We are frequently on the lookout for more speakers. Get in touch with an organiser over LinkedIn if you want to speak at our events.
Suggestions & ideas
Do you want to propose an interesting topic in the scope of “breaking silos in tech”? Did you come up with an idea to improve our initiative, community or events? Do you want to host or sponsor a next Breaking the Silos event?
Get in touch with an organiser over LinkedIn, or join the Discord server to share. Thanks!
- Dietrich Moerman - founder and organiser
- Daphné De Troch - founder and organiser
- Patrick Van Renterghem - co-organiser
- Leon Vliegen - assistant organiser
- Jaco Van Laere - volunteer