Breaking the Silos: Seeing Problems as Opportunities
Are you mainly deterred or attracted to risk? Do risks at work keep you up at night, or are you excited to jump into them the next working day?
In times of rapid and unexpected change, there are unexpected opportunities and possibilities, if you can see the upside of risk instead of the potential downside.
A radical open-minded, curious and courageous mindset is needed to learn and thrive in this environment. If you are really willing to challenge yourself and change your own mindset, this is the mini-conference for you.
Breaking the Silos: Seeing Problems as Opportunities is happening on Wednesday 25 October 2023 as of 18:00 CEST in the Teamleader offices, Dok-Noord 3A/101, 9000 Ghent. Food and drinks will be available.
All times in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- 18:00 – doors open with food and drinks
- 18:30 – short introduction by the organisers
- 18:45 – keynote “The Upside of Risk – the unknown and unpredictable” by Leon Vliegen (Fly)
- 19:45 – break
- 20:05 – case study presented by Steven Noels (Teamleader)
- 20:25 – case study “It’s always a people problem” by Tom Janssens (Virtual Sales Lab)
- 20:45 – case study “Seeing problems as opportunities: from problem talk to solution talk” by Liesbeth Marckx
- 21:05 – closing words and networking
- 22:00 – venue closes
We aim to organise an event that is as inclusive as possible. If you have any questions, suggestions or additional requirements, please provide them in the sign up form. Also, note that we enforce our code of conduct throughout the event and on our social channels and Discord.
More information on practicalities including accessing the venue by public transport or car can be found in our guide for the evening.