Breaking the Silos: Neurodiversity
Tuesday 28 June 2022, 19:00 CEST — Teamleader, Ghent
Our first meetup focuses on Neurodiversity (ADHD, ASD, intellectual giftedness, etc.), featuring four live keynote speakers.
- “ADHDeveloper” by Dietrich Moerman (founder of Bjièn bv, DataOps Ghent meetup and Breaking the Silos meetup)
- “Entrepreneurship in the spectrum” by Bruno Lowagie (founder of iText, Wil-Low bv, Screensaver bv, and QLT)
- “The business case for neurodiversity” by Muriel Van Gompel (founder of Mindflow and Sailflow)
- “Autism myths & misconceptions” by Magali De Reu (copywriter for tech and start-ups, founder of Autcasts)
Join us on Tue 28 June 2022, at 7 PM in the Teamleader offices in Ghent!
The entrance is free, and food and drinks will be available. Language of the talks: English.
- 7:00 PM: doors, welcome with food & drinks
- 7:30 PM: talks + small breaks in between
- After the talks: connect and network
Thanks to all our organisers, Teamleader for hosting, and Bjièn for sponsoring this meetup.
This is a past event. It's no longer possible to RSVP.