Breaking the Silos: Inclusion
At this meetup, we focus on inclusion in tech companies. Discover new strategies to foster diversity, equity and belonging in your organisation, hear from industry experts, and connect with like-minded individuals from the community.
For this event, we’re also teaming up with Agile Kitchen (by iLean) to bring you an even better event at a beautiful location close to the Mechelen train station.
Breaking the Silos: Inclusion is happening on Tuesday, February 28th 2023, at 6:00 PM in Spoor 18, Stationsstraat 55, 2800 Mechelen. Food and drinks will be available.
All times in Central European Time (CET).
- 18:00 – doors open
- 18:30 – short introduction by the organisers: Breaking the Silos and Agile Kitchen
- 18:45 – “Do we need more women in tech?” by Rein Meirte (Clusity)
- 19:05 – “Cracking the code of the future of work” by Khadija Rejdy (UPOP)
- 19:35 – break
- 19:55 – “Inclusion from the start” by Nele Van Beveren (Dwengo)
- 20:15 – “Everything starts with Listening” by Matthias Nauwelaers (imec)
- 20:40 – closing words and networking
- 22:00 – venue closes
Don’t miss out, and register now to reserve your spot!
We aim to organise an event that is as inclusive as possible. If you have any questions, suggestions or additional requirements, please provide them in the sign up form. Also, note that we enforce our code of conduct throughout the event and on our social channels and Discord.
More information on practicalities including accessing the venue by public transport or car can be found in our guide for the evening.