Breaking the Silos: Hybrid & Remote Work
How have Belgian tech companies evolved to facilitate remote or hybrid work? Or have they?
In the second Breaking the Silos event, we’re presenting four cases of Belgian tech companies outlining their trajectory in (not) adopting hybrid & remote work, followed by a vivid panel discussion.
- Alexa Andrei, Head of Marketing of StriveCloud;
- Martin Van Aken, former CTO of Bluesquare;
- Jan De Roeck, Marketing Director - Industry Relations and Strategy of Esko; and
- Dennis De Clercq, Co-founder & CEO of BUFFL.
Our moderator will be Yves Hanoulle, Creative Collaboration Agent at PairCoaching.
The entrance is free. Food (pizzas) and drinks will be available.
Language of the talks: English.
Location: OTA Insight office, Gaston Crommenlaan 6, 9050 Gent (Zuiderpoort, Atrium building); when you enter, take the elevators on the left to the 8th floor. The entrance to the office is next to the elevators.
- 6:30 PM: doors, welcome with food & drinks
- 7:00 PM: introduction and use cases
- 8:45 PM: panel discussion
- ± 9:45 PM: connect and network
Thanks to all our organisers, OTA Insight for hosting, and Bjièn for sponsoring this meetup.